Monday, August 22, 2011

Lashes on a budget!

The best lashes I have ever heard of, according to Gals who's blogs I read, from all over the world, are Dolly-Wink lashes. They're modeled on Tsubasa Masuwaka, and on PinkyParadise (which I'll get more into later) they're 18 dollars. Expensive! I have found some good lashes that can be found in drug stores, cheaply on the internet, even dollar general! You don't have to spend tons and tons of money to be cute and Gal and for all of us gals on a budget, less pricy but quality items are necessities. So, without further adieu, Miko Gyaru Presents: Lashes on A Budget!



SELECT LASH EYELASHES

COST: $1.25 US - $3.00

CAN BE FOUND AT: Dollar General, Walmart, Drug Stores

COMMENTS: I love these lashes! I use them all the time. I get them at Dollar General for $1.25 so I can buy a lot at one time and they're very very good quality. I personally use the S42's and the S47's. If you gals want to give these a try and buy other kinds, leave a comment and let me know how you like them!




ARDELL FASHION LASHES, HUMAN HAIR


COST: $3.00 US- $5.00 US

CAN BE FOUND AT: Drug Stores, Walmart, and MakeupGeek.Com! (In the "Store" Section. For cheap too! MUG has VERY good prices!)

COMMENTS: I love Ardell's lashes too! They're a little more pricey than the SelectLash but they're very good for special occasions (I use the SelectLash for everyday use, to keep costs at a minimum.) They look very natural in the smaller sizes but can go all the way up to dramatic and wild!



REVLON BEYOND NATURAL EYELASHES

COST: $4.00 US - $6.00

CAN BE FOUND AT: Walmart, Drug Stores

COMMENTS: These lashes, especially in Double Wink, which was the kind I bought are VERY dramatic! They're beautiful and very fun, and recommended for the wilder styles of Gyaru! They're very good quality, very durable band, very soft and beautiful. Highly recommended, especially for special occasions and going out. I wouldn't buy them for everyday wear as they're a little more expensive, and there's not a discount on them at MakeupGeek.



And there you have it! Lashes on a Budget! I'm expecting my first pair of Circle Lenses soon and am SO excited! I'll review them when I get them as well as the site I got them from, Pinky Paradise!






No comments:

Post a Comment