Monday, August 22, 2011

A Busy Summer For A Busy Gal!

So sorry to have neglected this for a month or two, gals, but I promise you I have not forgotten about the readers of this blog and Miko Chan has returned! So what have I been doing? Driving. A few years ago I got into a terrible accident and it changed the way I feel, completely, about driving. I have avoided that like the plague and now, well I'm at a point in my life where I can't anymore. It's time to start living and doing and seeing and getting on with things and not letting something that happened over 5 years ago continue to effect my life. What else have I been doing? Applying for Cosmetology School! I can't tell you gals and gal-o's how excited I am for this! Hair and makeup has sort of become my life, now that I've gotten into Gyaru and carrying that over professionally is a dream come true. This style has gotten me back to living again and being normal and being confident. Gyaru is all about feeling beautiful, loving yourself, being happy and I can't tell you how important that is in your life. So, what's in store next for Miko Gyaru's blog?

Reviews!! I have so many reviews of products I've bought and tried, anything to help you gals out a little more! And I am buying more and more stuff, so of course, more and more reviews!

Cool Sites to check out! I've been browsing the internet, trying to find the coolest blogs, retail sites, products and clothes for you gals to try out! I've even scoured ebay for stuff!

Looking forward to a productive fall with you ladies and I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I love love love writing it!

xoxo
Miko!

No comments:

Post a Comment